Summer is here once again, and out of all the seasons July is my favourite…maybe because I was born in this month. So to kickstart it, I’ve made a list of my summer goals!
-Go out more! ~ I am slowing becoming more and more of a hermit crab and it really needs to stop, everyone says your 20’s are the years for living life to the full and to be honest…I’m wasting them.
– Drink more ~ For a normal 23 year old I don’t drink as half as much as I should…and for a single 23 year old It’s even worse…plus if your going to drink in any month it might swell be my birthday month!
– Take more chances (for example in love) ~ Ugh. That’s the only thing I can say. I just need to.
– Go on adventures ~ Walking, hiking, driving, flying, heck even some of my dreams could have more adventures.
– Try running again ~ I tried this a few weeks ago for the first time in years. It hurt a lot…but I just need to persevere.
– Finish my book ~ Due to my current obsession with Netflix it’s hard to make time for anything else…but I started a book so this month, I. Shall. Finish. It!
– Go to a spa ~ I still haven’t been to a spa yet and heck I deserve some pampering! So where better to do it?
– Be better with money ~ I have been in my overdraft for ages now, so I really need to sort my shit out…like pronto.
– Be reckless ~ I mean I feel like this is self explanatory after my other points…I mean you could even say this list is a bit reckless due to not making this 10 bullet points and only 9…😜