Whether your hung over, tired or just damn deserve a lazy day here is a list for everyone! We all need a day to ourselves at to be honest, and what better day is there than sunday? Below is a list of things to do, hopefully you’ll find something of use in there!
Films to watch:
– The Impossible (Based in the tsunami that hit Thailand in 2004, it follows a family trying to find each other after the disaster.)
– Joy (A feel good movie for women, focuses on a single mother who has take care of her
family while trying to set up a business.)
– Nerve (About an online game of dares, which gets dangerous…but also makes you want to go out and live life to the full.)
– The Book Thief (Set in nazi Germany, it follows a young girl who has been sent there to
– Phone Booth (About a guy who answers a phone call, to be then trapped and if he hangs up…he’ll be shot.)
– Any film with Leonardo DiCaprio – The Great Gatsby/Inception (they are all amazing!)
Songs to bust a move to or just sing to your heart’s content:
– Hopeless Wanderer – Mumford and Sons
– You Don’t Know Me – Jax Jones ft. RAYE
– Stronger – Clean Bandit
– Shame on Me – Avicii
– London Calling – The Clash
– Town Called Malice – The Jam
– Have a bath with as many bubbles as humanly possible
– Have a binge watch on Netflix with any junk food of your choice (I’m currently binge
– Find an animal to hang out with, they’re fluffy, funny, and no need for conversation
– Play a board game! Heck who doesn’t love a cheeky round of Cluedo
– Take a nap…hey it’s relaxing! And you can catch up on the sleep of the week.
– Go to a spa, maybe get a massage? (Might have to book that one in advance)
Options for the people who just can’t do nothing (even if you are hung over):
– Go for a coffee/milkshake with a friend or even yourself
– Go for a hike
– Go visit some animals, could be a farm, a zoo, even your next door neighbours dog
– Do all your weekly chores? Possibly
– Go to the gym? Maybe?
– Do something else that Isn’t included in the list?