As a constant user of many social media platforms, it becomes very apparent when a problem occurs with it or if something just isn’t worth the hassel…so here’s a list of five things that I find wrong with social media.
- Blowing things out of proportion: this is a pretty obvious one that happens daily. Whether it’s something ridiculous like a celebrity relationship, or just general media. Somehow, someone somewhere creates it into something it’s not…when really that time could be spent evaluating real hard-hitting news.
- Links that bounce back up when trying to scroll: the amount of time I’ve spent trying to find out the tiniest bit of information. I mean it can’t just be me that gets annoyed with it and people must complain so why doubt they sort it out 😩.
- Links that give you one sentence of information over so many pages: I mean why? Just why? I could understand it for click purposes to track how many people go on your site but surely it gives you that information when you click on the link in the first place…
- Twitter fame: ok this is more personal. I really don’t understand how people who barely use the app get so many followers. It really confuses me…like how? Just how?
- Private profiles: now I get that most of the time private profiles are for safety…but some times people just want to be nosey. I mean for example when someone follows you on instagram and you want to see who’s followed and you can’t because theirs is private…I mean come on dude your stalking me let me stalk you back 😂.
Anywaayyy I’ll stop ranting now. I just get annoyed sometimes 😓.