I was nominated by the amazing Daniella, from https://makeupyourmindx.wordpress.com. Thank you for the nomination! I’ve been reading blogs about this, but never thought I’d get nominated. You have a great blog, that’s worth everyone checking out! Also I apologise for not using the questions you provided I made a whoopsie and didn’t read past the questions you answered on your blog until after I wrote this (secret facepalm).
So what is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is basically an award you get nominated for by a fellow blogger, if you have under 200 followers. You then answer 11 questions provided by that blogger, and then nominate 5-11 other bloggers providing them with another 11 questions of your choice. From my understanding the aim is to spread the word about bloggers you follow, and suggest them to other people. Overall creating a type of promotion for a number of bloggers to allow them to get more followers, or to just get their writing noticed more. I personally think this is a great way to build up a community and whoever created it is a genius in the blogosphere.
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging for a number of reasons. Firstly I’ve always liked writing and sharing random thoughts, and through blogging you can also generate good feedback in relation to these thoughts. Secondly I finished University, and through university you do a lot of essays, so once that I finished I had a bit of a gap in my life (plus i think one of the best noises in the world is the sound of a keyboard being used). Finally I have an aspiration to start a YouTube channel and I think in some ways this could be a good platform to launch that a bit.
2. What is your favourite beauty product? My favourite at the moment is the CC Cream by ‘GOSH’ in 02 Ivory, I just think it makes my face feel so soft and look amazing! Especially when my eczema gets bad, it really helps the red patches appear ‘normal’.
3. Do you have any siblings? Yes I have an older sister called Charlotte who is 25, and she is amazing!
4. Most embarrassing moment of your life? I have too many to list, I think overall I am just a very clumsy person and in some ways a bit socially awkward which of course does me no favours.
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? Small, observant and polite.
6. Do you have any pets? I personally have a cat, and two gerbils. However the total number of animals at my house including those 3 is 7 (I counted the tropical fish as 1 pet).
7. What is your favorite season and why? Summer. The days seem long. The nights seem long. There’s nicer clothing to be worn. Overall more opportunities for different activities.
8. Favorite article of clothing? I don’t really have a favourite. You can’t go wrong with checked shirt during the day, and a nice chiffon dress at night (if you are going somewhere).
9. What is a hobby of yours? Taking pictures. I wouldn’t class myself as a photographer because I don’t think I’m anywhere near as skilled as I should be, but it is something I really enjoy. Take a look at my Instagram 😉
10. Name one thing you can’t live without? Air? (I know I’m SO funny!)
11. Favorite food? Chicken, pizza, ice cream, corn on the cob, cake, pulled pork, chips, chilli…. My name is Natalie…and I’m a foodaholic
Questions to my nominees:
- Why did you start a blog?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What’s your one main goal in life?
- Do you have any pets?
- What are your hobbies?
- If you could travel anywhere where would it be and why?
- Best beauty product?
- What is your favorite film?
- If you could invite anyone in the world (dead or alive) to dinner who would it be and why?
- What 3 things must you carry in your bag at all times?
- What is your favourite quote?